Architecture and Design Review: The Ultimate Inspiration - from Interior to Exterior
- Large format coffee table book, with over 200 pages of interior design inspiration from around the world
- Glossy photographs of interiors, accompanied by detailed product and location descriptions
- Inspiration for every design afficionado: residential and office spaces, hotels, restaurants and airport lounges are presented
- Filled with design tips, so your dream home becomes a habitable dream
- Text in English and German
You can put an armchair next to a sofa and a chair next to a table. But you can also bring walls to life, craft a magical diorama, and build an artistic domestic kingdom! With over 200 pages, this lavishly ― illustrated interiors book is packed full of design ideas to help you add comfort and creativity to your home. Brilliant photography and detailed descriptions show you the latest and greatest collaborations from architecture and interior design around the globe ― on trend or avant-garde, all showcase elegance, style, and imagination.
Text in English and German.
Author: teNeues Verlag
Publisher: teNeues Verlag
Publication Date: 28 Jun. 2021
Hardcover: 256 pages
Dimensions: 25.22 x 2.54 x 32.08 cm