Exchange and refund
Exchange and Refund Policy
- The product must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- The product must be sealed and kept in its original condition.
- The product can be exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The product can be refunded within 30 days from the date of purchase on gift card as a DNA credit.
- The product can be exchanged with another product of the same or higher value in which case the difference should be settled.
- The standard warranty on electronic items, excluding accessories, is 1 year.
- All products can be exchanged or refunded except for vinyl discs, music, books, Software, games, digital cards, tickets, makeup, personal items, food & beverage products, services and Sales & clearance items
- all exchange and refund transactions must be approved by the manager or the supervisor.
- The inspection process must not exceed 2 days from the date of receiving the product.
- DNA Loyalty App points cannot be exchanged or refunded and will expire after 12 months.
- Products on sale can be exchanged if defected only but cannot be refunded.
- DNA Gift cards can be redeemed within 12 months but cannot be refunded.
- Gift vouchers expire after 1 year of issuance date.
- Gift items must be accompanied by the original gift receipt.
- Exchanges & Returns are applicable in any DNA store.
Exchange and refund requirements
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective
- Product must be unopened and kept in original packaging
- Product must be unused
In order to ensure the above criteria have been met, all returns will be thoroughly inspected:
- Non-Device product and sealed device can be exchanged by the approval of Manager or the supervisor under his responsibility.
- Electronic device that is defected or opened can only be approved by the maintenance manager.
If the product does not meet the above-mentioned criteria, we reserve the right not to exchange the product.