What to Expect When You're Expecting
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
America's pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I'm too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what's this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I'm blotchy and broken out--where's the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
Author: Heidi Murkoff
Publisher: Workman Publishing
Publication Date: 31 May 2016
Paperback: 656 pages
Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.5 x 8.9 inches