Weird but True! 1
Did you know that peanut butter can be turned into a diamond? Or that the world's oldest pet goldfish lived to be 43 years old? It's all weird ... but true!
The world can be a pretty wacky place! Kids will have a blast exploring just HOW wacky in the 1st book in the wildly popular Weird But True series, full of 350 surprising and amazing facts. Topics include science, space, weather, geography, food, pop culture, and just about everything else under the sun, presented with fascinating photos and illustrations. This quirky little reference book is so much fun, kids forget they're learning.
• Format Paperback | 216 pages
• Dimensions 164 x 164 x 12mm | 350g
• Publication date 06 Sep 2018
• Publisher National Geographic Kids
• Publication City/Country United States