Tom Gates 3: Everything’S Amazing
The third book in the bestselling series from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
Back to school, but it's not all bad.
Sports Day, the school fair and Tom's birthday are all coming up.
And even better, his awful big sister Delia won't be at any of those events!
On the downside, Granny Mavis is threatening to make his birthday cake - uh oh!
But on the other hand, Mr Keen has asked Dogzombies to perform in front of the whole school!
Maybe they can even play at the school disco too.
How can the term turn out any less than seriously amazing?
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom's doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
Author: Liz Pichon
Publication Date: 3 Jan. 2019
Paperback: 432 pages
Reading age: 9 - 12 years
Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.1 x 19.1 cm