Mountain Escapes: The Finest Hotels and Retreats from the Alps to the Andes
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Breathtaking mountain regions ― from Aspen and Machu Picchu to the Atlas Mountains and the Himalayas
- Alpine lodges, chic chalets, boutique hotels, and extraordinary resorts for unique nature experiences
- Detailed information and sensational photos on over 200 pages
- Including the link to the accompanying image recognition app, which provides further features
- Text in English and German
From the secluded mountain hut to the luxury ski chalet, to the resort reaching up to the sky, this unique and aspirational travel book presents the best mountain hotels around the world. Author Martin N. Kunz, an expert in the special hotel industry, shares detailed insider information, as well as thrilling photographs of these stunning mountain locations, from Aspen to the Atlas foothills, from the Himalayas to Machu Picchu. Bonus digital access take readers directly to each featured accommodation, where more pictures, videos, and sometimes even soundtracks, await.
Text in English and German.
Author: Martin N. Kunz
Publisher: teNeues Verlag
Publication Date: 28 Jun. 2021
Hardcover: 256 pages
Dimensions: 25.2 x 2.67 x 32.03 cm