Slipstop Slipstop Fiona L
Slipstop Fiona adult slippers are light, flexible and comfortable - just as if you were walking barefoot!
The breathable and quick-drying fabric and the anti-slip sole make the slippers very versatile. Slippers can be used for example:
gym slippers, gymnastics slippers, yoga slippers, gym slippers
- pool slippers
- Beach slippers
- house slippers and indoor slippers at work
- swimming slippers, e.g. in the sea and open air
- non-slip bath slippers and shower slippers, e.g. on a boat, on a surfboard, in the bathroom and in the shower
- wherever you want to protect your feet and reduce the risk of slipping!
Although Slipstop slippers are very thin and light, they protect the feet from hot sand and tiles, as well as from sharp stones. Anti-slip slippers reduce the risk of slipping on slippery or wet floors.
The use of Slipstop slippers is not recommended, for example, when cycling, as the thin fabric cannot withstand braking.
Care of slipstop slippers
Do not machine wash, tumble dry, boiling water or bleach. Strong chemicals can damage the product. Do not store wet in a plastic bag, dry in the shade, do not dry clean or iron.
Size of slipstop slippers
- 35-36 – bottom size 22.5cm, width 8.5cm
- 37-38 – bottom size 24.5cm, width 9cm
- 39-40 – bottom size 25.5cm, width 9cm
- 40-41 – bottom size 26cm, width 9cm
- Too large a size is not recommended, but the slipper must be snug.
Material of Slipstop Fiona slippers: Skin-friendly and breathable, including polyamide and elastane (used for example in underwear).
Insole: Polyvinyl chloride and cotton, does not contain phthalates, azo dyes or carcinogens.