Nintendo Switch Sports
Swing, kick, spike, and bowl your way to victory in a sports collection that will get the whole family moving
Get moving with Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton, and Chambara (Swordplay) using Joy-Con™ controllers! Controls are intuitive, so you can hit the court (or lanes, or field, or arena) and get started. With controlled motions you can curve your bowling ball, add spin to a tennis shot, or even use a Joy-Con with the included Leg Strap accessory to kick the ball in a Soccer Shootout. Family and friends can join in on the fun on the same system* or online**. Plus a seventh sport is planned to be added via a free update this fall; get ready to Golf!
Play online and face opponents near and far to earn in-game rewards or aim for the Pro League
Face off against opponents worldwide and strive to reach the Pro League in every sport. As you play online** in random matchmaking, redeem points you earn for in-game rewards like outfits, sports accessories, gear, and much more for your avatar. The selection of items will rotate each week, so check back and see what’s in stock!
Play with friends and family in the same room or across the world
Bowl, spike, and duel with friends in all 6 sports! Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend* for some 1v1, 2v2, or a free-for-all that will get everyone moving. In Bowling, all players can bowl simultaneously—no waiting for your turn. Play each game online**, or team up with a friend on the same system to take on opponents near and far in team sports like Volleyball and Tennis.
1. Swing, kick, spike, and bowl your way to victory in 6 sports
2. Play Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton and Chambara (Swordplay)
3. Motion controls*** will get you moving and help turn your real-world actions into in-game movements
4. Use the Leg Strap accessory to kick the ball in a Soccer Shootout or, after a free update this summer***, in Soccer matches as well
5. Play online** and challenge random opponents to earn in-game rewards like clothing, gear and much more or reach the Pro League
6. Play with friends and family locally* or online**—in some sports, you and a friend can even team up on the same system to take on other teams online
7. Golf is planned to be added via a free update this fall