Navigating Panic Attacks
One of the key symptoms of anxiety is panic attacks. However often, or infrequently, you experience them, it is possible to take steps to change how you react. There are ways that you can loosen their grip, potentially even stopping them from happening altogether. Navigating Panic Attacks offers actionable strategies and step-by-step solutions to develop better ways of coping with panic attacks. It promotes understanding, self-awareness and self-care.
You will discover how to:
• Understand what panic attacks are and why they happen.
• Identify your warning signs and personal triggers.
• Open a dialogue with family and friends.
• Recognise and manage your anxious anticipation surrounding panic attacks.
• Practise tailored self-care with the aim of reducing the number of panic attacks you have.
Author: Dr Rita Santos
Publisher: Welbeck Balance
Publication Date: 8 July 2021
Paperback: 176 pages
Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.52 x 19.56 cm