My Arcade Street Fighter II Mini Arcade
Twelve characters can now directly battle each other in 78 different possible match combinations and the ultimate feature, where characters must face their true equal...themselves. The legendary arcade classic Street Fighter II Champion Edition was released in 1992 and featured revolutionary gameplay, including multi-button combinations and addictive head-to-head gameplay. Returning for the first time as a fully playable mini-sized replica, it is a must have for casual fans and collectors of the legendary fighting game franchise.
• CO/VS™ technology allows for head-to-head play by linking two devices (CO/VS™ cable included). Joystick and action buttons use mechanical switches for added accuracy and classic feel.
• Features the classic arcade version of the game.
• Full color back-lit display.
• Back-lit marquee and coin trap.
• Perfect for any game room, office or display case!
• Volume control and 3.5mm headphone jack.
• Power with a Micro-USB cable (not included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)