Logan Likes Mary Anne! (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic 8)
Now a major Netflix series!
Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacey are best friends and founding members of THE BABYSITTERS CLUB. Whatever comes up - cranky toddlers, huge dogs, scary neighbors, prank calls - you can count on them to save the day.
It's the first day of a new school year, and while Mary Anne doesn't know what to expect from the eighth grade, she's looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. One thing she definitely doesn't expect is to meet Logan Bruno, who just moved to Stoneybrook!
Logan has a dreamy southern accent, he's awfully cute... and he might be interested in joining the BSC. But the baby-sitters aren't sure if Logan would make a good club member, so they send him on a job with Mary Anne as a test. Logan and Mary Anne hit it off, but Mary Anne isn't sure of where their friendship could go. Life in the Baby-sitters Club has never been this complicated - or this fun!
BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Kristy's Great Idea (book 1)
- Truth About Stacey (book 2)
- Mary Anne Saves the Day (book 3)
- Claudia and Mean Janine (book 4)
- Dawn and the Impossible Three (book 5)
- Kristy's Big Day (book 6)
- Boy-Crazy Stacey (book 7)
- Logan Likes Mary Anne (book 8)
- Claudia and the New Girl (book 9)
Author: Ann M. Martin
Publication Date: 4 Feb. 2021
Paperback: 176 pages
Reading age: 9 - 12 years
Dimensions: 13.97 x 1.27 x 20.32 cm