Huawei Nova Y90 6GB 128GB - Emerald Green
Be inspired, Be nova
6 Things to Love
The Star of Your Show
The Twinkle in Your Eye
Responsive to Every Whim
Captures Life in all its Grandeur
Puts Selfies Front
Vlogging Made Fun… and Easy!
Front/Rear Dual-View Video
Continuous Front/Rear Recording
More Space for
All Your Stuff
with Loved Ones
Get the Files You
- The display adopts a rounded corner design. When measured as a standard rectangle, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.7 inches (the actual viewing area is slightly smaller). Data comes from HUAWEI labs. FullView display is a commonly used industry term, and refers to mobile phone screens that feature narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
- 40 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated 40 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
- The typical value of the battery is 5000 mAh, and its rated capacity is 4900 mAh. The battery is non-removable.
- The maximum output of the rear main camera is 50 MP, and can only be achieved in High resolution mode. The actual output effects shall prevail.
- Because the mobile phone software and system occupy a certain amount of memory, available memory is less than the stated value.
- Colours available for sale may vary by region.
- The 1.05 mm ultra-narrow bezel refers to the width of the left and right black borders. The data comes from HUAWEI labs. Please refer to the actual product.
- Data comes from HUAWEI labs. Measurement based on the size of the visible area of the screen in proportion to total screen size. Please refer to actual product.
- The screen supports a maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz. The actual screen refresh rate may vary depending on the app interface or game screen.
- Charging data comes from HUAWEI labs. Actual charging performance may vary depending on usage habits and conditions.
- Charging data comes from HUAWEI labs.
- Battery life is extended by up to 100%. Data is a comparison with long-term, full-charge scenarios. Data comes from HUAWEI labs.
- There are 22 charging safeguards in total, including charging equipment detection, overvoltage protection and overcurrent protection. Data comes from HUAWEI labs.
- The function of 12-Party Group Call (maximally) will be available when Meetime is upgraded in AppGallery. Video call resolution is dependent on network conditions. For more information about in which market and on which device models support the MeeTime feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
- This function is only applicable to certain Huawei mobile phones and certain HUAWEI MateBook notebooks (running Computer Manager 11.1 or above). The device needs to log in to the same Huawei account, be on the same Wi-Fi network, turn on Bluetooth, and turn on the "Multi-device file browsing" switch. For more information on which device models and software version support the feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
Approx. 195 g (including the battery)
*Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
16.7 million coloursType
FHD+ 1080 × 2388
*With a rounded corners design on the display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.7 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 680
CPU: 8 cores, 4 × Cortex-A73 Based 2.4 GHz + 4 × Cortex-A53 Based 1.9 GHz
GPU: Adreno™ 610
8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users may be less than the stated memory capacity. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
**Memory available for sale may vary by region.
50 MP High-Res Camera, f/1.8 aperture
2 MP Marco Camera, f/2.4 aperture
2 MP Depth Camera, f/2.4 aperture
*The photo pixels may vary depending on the shooting mode.
8 MP Selfie Camera, f/2.0 aperture
5000 mAh (Typical Value)
*The Battery Rated Capacity is 4900 mAh.
**Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly. This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual phone may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
***Non-removable battery. Removing the battery may cause damage to the device. To replace or repair the battery, please visit an authorized HUAWEI Service Centre.
HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
*HUAWEI SuperCharge cable and charger is required.
FDD LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28
*In Dual SIM version, either card slot can be set to accommodate the primary or secondary SIM card.
**Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
2.4 GHz / 5 GHzBluetooth
USB Type-C, USB 2.0Earjack
3.5 mm earjack
GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
Ambient Light Sensor
Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
Phone (Built-in battery)
USB Type-C Cable
Quick Start Guide
TP protective film
TPU Protective case
*May vary in different market. Subject to the actual product.