Huawei Band 7 - Graphite Black
Original Price JD 49.000
Current Price JD 44.000
Ultra-Thin Design | Automatic SpO21 | 2-week battery life2
All-New Bezel-less View
194 by 368 pixels
578 sq mm screen area
9.99 mm body thickness
9.99 mm body thickness
5-mins charge for 2-day of usage
Handy Life Assistant
Quick reply with a tap
4000+ Watch Faces
All-new AOD watch face
Android & iOS
HUAWEI Health App
Fitness and Health
Tru Series Technologies
in a Slim Package
The band's stunning AMOLED Display seems to float on air, sitting atop a highly-breathable strap, which wraps around the wrist with ease. Ultra-narrow bezels outline the content onscreen, drawing attention to the services and features you love.
Body weight3 (without strap)
*Data comes from Huawei labs. The body thickness is reduced by 1 mm, and the weight by 2 g, compared with the previous-generation HUAWEI Band 6.
Strut Your Style
Breathtaking Graphite Black, Wilderness Green, Nebula Pink, and Flame Red turn your wrist into a showcase for a full array of flavors, and shades of life.
- Wilderness Green
- Nebula Pink
- Flame Red
- Graphite Black
Put Your Best Face Forward
With more than 4,000 exquisite watch faces to choose from,4 and the Always On Display (AOD) that shows key info when the display is off. The glimmer in your eye is always just a glimpse away!
Common Watch Faces
AOD Watch Faces
Follow the Moon
from Your Wrist
The new watch face displays eight lunar phases, such as new moon, full moon, and first quarter, so that the romance of the night is never out of grasp.
Wear a Favorite Photo
Turn a treasured picture into a memorable watch face, via the HUAWEI Health App, to keep a beloved pet, cherished memory, or iconic image, in your sights and close on hand.
A Battery to Behold
The battery is more than equipped to handle business trips and vacations, running for up to two weeks in typical usage scenarios2, and up to 10 days in heavy usage scenarios2. Exclusive HUAWEI fast-charging can give you the boost you need when you're pressed for time, sustaining two days of use on just a five-minute charge5!
Health and Fitness
Tru Series Technologies
HUAWEI TruSeen™ 4.0
Takes After Your Own Heart
HUAWEI Band 7 supports automatic SpO21 and heart rate monitoring, made possible by HUAWEI TruSeen™ 4.0 hardware and a smart power saving algorithm, automatically vibrating to alert you if your blood oxygen level or heart rate strays from the healthy range.
The HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0 tracker makes your slumber priority number one, identifying six major sleep-related issues, while offering over 200 science-based suggestions — so you can hit the hay the right way!
96 invigorating workout modes cover the activities you cherish most, and plenty more, from running to cycling* to swimming… to yoga! The HUAWEI TruSport™ fitness system tracks high-level metrics like running ability index, VO2Max, recovery time, and training effect, with data-driven tips and engaging TriRing check-in tasks6, to get you raring to go!
*Outdoor cycle is only supported for phones that support GPS and run EMUI 5.0/iOS 9.0 or later.
HUAWEI Band 7 is designed for body, mind, and soul. The HUAWEI TruRelax™ stress monitoring comes with calming breathing exercises to get you in your comfort zone at a moment's notice, and a Healthy Living Shamrock7 offers timely hydration and medication reminders, so that you're sure to feel great throughout the day.
HUAWEI Band 7 keeps you plugged in to your life, by providing direct access to the most essential phone features, like incoming calls and messages, weather forecasts, and music controls8. You can even use the band to take an instant snapshot on your phone9, or send out quick replies to messages10!
Find My Phone
Easily locate your phone, by playing sound on it via the band
Tap to wake screen
Get key messages at a glance, by touching to wake the screen
5 ATM-rated water resistance11
50-meter water resistance, to plunge far below the surface
- Blood oxygen saturation refers to the fraction of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin relative to total hemoglobin in the blood. This product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Availability may vary by region.
- Up to 14 days of battery life in typical usage scenarios
Typical usage scenarios: heart rate monitoring: always on; HUAWEI TruSleep™: on at night; workouts: an average of 30 minutes per week; message notifications: on (50 messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day); screen: turns on 200 times per day. Data comes from Huawei labs. The actual usage may vary due to product differences, user habits, and the environment.
Up to 10 days of battery life in heavy usage scenarios
Heavy usage scenarios: heart rate monitoring: always on; HUAWEI TruSleep™: on at night; workouts: an average of 60 minutes per week; message notifications: on (50 messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day); screen: turns on 500 times per day. Data comes from Huawei labs. The actual usage may vary due to product differences, user habits, and the environment.
- Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
- Watch faces can be downloaded from the HUAWEI Watch Face Store. Some watch faces need to be paid for.
- Fast charging and battery life data comes from Huawei labs. The device can be used for up to 2 days in typical usage scenarios. Actual battery life may vary depending on usage habits.
- Workout evaluations and suggestions, including VO2max, fatigue level, and training stress, will vary depending on the intensity and type of workout.
- This feature is currently available for phones, and will be available on bands via OTA update in the future.
- Music controls are only supported for phones running Android 6.0 or later.
- Remote shutter is only supported for phones running EMUI 8.1 or later.
- Quick message reply is only supported for phones running Android 7.0 or later. This feature is available via OTA update.
- The device complies with 5 ATM-rated 50-meter water resistance under the ISO 22810:2010 standard, and can be worn during shallow water activities, such as swimming in pools or shallow coastal water.
It should not be worn in hot showers, hot springs, saunas (steam rooms), nor while scuba diving, deep diving, platform diving, high-pressure rinsing, or while engaged in activities that involve high water pressure, high temperatures, high levels of humidity, or fast water flow. Leather and metal straps are not suitable for swimming and sweating scenarios. If you have such requirements, it is recommended that you wear other types of straps.
Please visit the Huawei official website for more information on water resistance. Water resistance is not permanent, and protection may decrease with daily wear and tear.
- This product is not a medical device and the monitoring data, results and suggestions are for reference only and are not intended for diagnostic or medical use.
- Price is for reference only. The actual price is subject to the VMALL product display.