Guess Which Hand
Kids know the drill: Two hands are closed, and there's something hidden in one palm. Which hand is it? This novelty board book brings the classic guessing game to life in a playful new way! Children turn an interactive "wheel" to hide a variety of objects (a bone, fish, ladybug, flower, and more) under flaps (hands, paws, hats, seashells, ears) on every spread. All that's left is to wager a guess and lift the flap for the reveal!
• Format Board book | 10 pages
• Dimensions 203 x 203 x 12.7mm | 181.44g
• Publication date 20 Mar 2018
• Publisher CHRONICLE BOOKS
• Publication City/Country San Francisco, United States