Entrepreneur Voices on Emotional Intelligence
Success as an entrepreneur takes a lot more than big ideas and dedication. With threats of burnout and rejection at nearly every turn, the entrepreneurial journey is riddled with obstacles―but the staff, experts, and voices of Entrepreneur want you to know you're not alone.
Entrepreneur Voices on Emotional Intelligence brings you real-world strategies to help you get brutally hones with yourself and boost your emotional intelligence. Dive in and learn how to:
- Assess and manage your own EQ levels
- Stop negative thoughts in their tracks to stay focused
- Decipher nonverbal cues that are the key to your success
- Shut down emotional manipulators before they suck the life out of you
- Develop a positive relationship with failure
- Cope with the grief, loneliness, and self-doubt that all entrepreneurs face
Propel your career with regular EQ maintenance
Plus, gain tips and tricks to become more likable, win big in your negotiations, and leverage emotions when marketing your business.
Author: The Staff of Entrepreneur Media
Publisher: Entrepreneur Press
Publication Date: 15 Nov. 2018
Paperback: 254 pages
Dimensions: 11.43 x 1.27 x 17.78 cm