Devil May Cry 5 - PlayStation 4
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Devil you know returns in this brand-new entry in the over-the-top action series. Prepare to get downright demonic with this signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. The director Hideaki Itsuno and the core team have returned to create an insane, technically advanced action experience.
- Legendary action series returns - The series is back with the original director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development.
- The threat of demonic power has returned to menace the world once again in Devil May Cry 5.
- The invasion begins when the seeds of a demon tree take root in Red Grave City. As this hellish incursion starts to take over the city, a young demon hunter Nero arrives with his partner Nico in their "Devil May Cry" motor home.
- Finding himself without the use of his right arm, Nero enlists Nico, a self-professed weapon artist, to design a variety of unique mechanical devil breaker arms to give him extra powers to take on evil demons.
- High-octane stylized action - Features three playable characters, each with a radically different combat play style as they take on the city overrun by demons.
- Groundbreaking graphics - Developed with Capcom's in-house proprietary RE Engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that use photorealistic character designs, stunning lighting and environmental effects.
- Take down the demonic invasion - Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline-fueled fights across the overrun Red Grave City.
- Demon hunter - Nero, one of the main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons with Nico, a weapon craftswoman and new partner in crime.