Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses, Alto
Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers – hidden in the temples – produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary open-ear audio experience that leaves you free to hear the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. Choose from two timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look in a larger size, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit. Bose Frames include a seamlessly integrated microphone for taking calls and accessing your phone’s virtual assistant. They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays. And they’re easy to use. Bluetooth connectivity provides hassle-free pairing. Plus, the Bose Connect app gives you the ability to personalize settings, access future updates, and more.
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses. Lens width: 52 mm | Bridge width: 18 mm | Temple length: 162 mm
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing