Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad Pro display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- 12-inch MacBook
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- 13-inch MacBook Pro–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 5-inch iMac–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- iMac Pro
- Mac mini–Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)